You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|47576c541f||7 hours ago|
|.github/workflows||2 weeks ago|
|canaille||7 hours ago|
|demo||3 days ago|
|doc||2 weeks ago|
|tests||18 hours ago|
|.coveralls.yml||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 weeks ago|
|.gitlab-ci.yml||2 months ago|
|.pre-commit-config.yaml||1 week ago|
|.readthedocs.yml||2 weeks ago|
|CHANGES.rst||5 days ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.rst||2 weeks ago|
|LICENSE.rst||10 months ago|
|MANIFEST.in||1 year ago|
|Makefile||11 months ago|
|README.md||2 months ago|
|build.py||4 months ago|
|poetry.lock||1 week ago|
|pyproject.toml||1 week ago|
|setup.cfg||10 months ago|
|setup.py||3 years ago|
Canaille is a French word meaning rascal. It is roughly pronounced Can I?, as in Can I access your data? Canaille is a simple account manager and an OpenID Connect provider based upon a LDAP database.
It aims to be very light, simple to install and simple to maintain. Its main features are :
- Authentication and user profile edition against a LDAP directory;
- "I forgot my password" emails;
- Only OpenID Connect: no outdated or exotic protocol support;
- No additional database required: everything is stored in your LDAP server;
- Customizable, themable;
- The code is easy to read and easy to edit, and you should!
cd demo ./run.sh # or `docker-compose up` to run it with docker
or try our online demo!
You have access to:
- a canaille server at https://demo.canaille.yaal.coop
- a dummy client at https://demo.client1.yaal.coop
- another dummy client at https://demo.client2.yaal.coop
The canaille server has some default users:
- A regular user which login and password are user
- A moderator user which login and password are moderator
- An admin user which login and password are admin
Online demo data are reset every night at 02:00 CEST.
⚠ Canaille is under heavy development and may not fit a production environment yet. However, contributions are welcome! ⚠
- Please have a look on our documentation;
- To install canaille, just follow the installation guide;
- To contribute to canaille, please read the contribution guide.